Why is this fake and bogus IEEE Conference?
1. Because it is over-advertized by SPAM
2. Spam Emails are sent from various and strange non-academic addresses like gmail.com, yahoo.com
3. In their emails they start with the phrase: "Apologies for cross-posting of the email."
4. So far, the majority of conferences is on the web without committee
5. Some of these conference have committee but they do not have serious committees with serious researchers.
5. Thys conferences is composed by 42 Conferences on everything related directly or indirectly with computational intelligence. The bogus IEEE conferences are listed below
6. Explanations about the review process are absent.
This is the list of the 42 parallel fake IEEE conferences.
CIBCB 2013, IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
CIMSIVP 2013, IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence for Multimedia, Signal and Vision Processing
CIRAT 2013, IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies